Continue watching - wrong episode

Nabukodonosor

Nabukodonosor

Hey guys. I have this issue with Emby on my FireStick 4k Max. When I watch a tv show, and I finish a season, move on to the next season, like on my screenshot, and I want to continue watching the next day, I don't get the correct episode. On my screenshot, it says season 1 episode 5, and I'm currently on season 2 episode 3. If I delete the previous season, I don't have this issue. But sometimes I don't want to delete anything. Is there a way to solve this?

IMG_20220404_153512.jpg

pwhodges

I get this if I part-watch an earlier episode.  Even though it's marked "seen", the fact that it is also part-watched takes precedence, I think.  So if you go into that episode and scroll to the end, you should solve the problem.

Paul

Nabukodonosor

Well, this is not my case. I part watched an episode in season 2, and it gives me to continue watching an episode from the previous season. Which I've watched fully.

3 hours ago, Nabukodonosor said:

I really don't know, I don't use it.

Hi.  Can you check?  If it shows the same, then we know it is an issue either with the metadata or at the server.

Thanks.

Nabukodonosor

OK, but I will have to wait until the same issue occurs again, because I had to delete that previous season, to stop annoying me.

22 minutes ago, Nabukodonosor said:

OK, but I will have to wait until the same issue occurs again, because I had to delete that previous season, to stop annoying me.

That would be great, thanks.