Scheduled/Current recordings not showing in GUI

ChrisHammond56

ChrisHammond56

I have noticed that in the latest .32 beta, some scheduled recordings are not being displayed. For example. this is the screenshot of my current and upcoming recordings.

image.thumb.png.8cc8ef1e33576ec4438091a6745fdf86.png

I do not see my current recording. However, if I review the series settings, I can see that another episode is currently recording.

image.thumb.png.de020e61fb6eb16bab377542f0e71891.png

Emby is actually recording that episode as I can check the status of my tuner, and I can see that Emby has a hook open for recording.

I restarted Emby and could see that the 'Timer Fired' event is listed to restart the recording, so it just looks like the main Schedule TAB has lost sync with the actual recordings in progress?

Log attached: Line 420 for Timer Fired

embyserver (23).txt

Spaceboy

its likely that emby is performing some sort of library scan. for in progress progress recordings to show up, emby has to actually "see" the file being recorded on disk. if a library scan is happening elsewhere this will block RTM from picking up that a new recording is being added.

i have previously asked for recorded tv rtm to be seperated or prioritised from general library scans to avoid this very situation.