At present, there are continuous errors after the scanning of my film

Joechung

Joechung

Dear EMBY staff,
At present, there are continuous errors after the scanning of my film library, and the scanning progress has been stuck. The log has been uploaded, looking forward to your reply.image.png.5e99a368a75b73d3b8526cb80795072b.png

embyserver.txt

Hi, what errors? I don't think it's stuck. I would just be patient and allow the scan to finish.

Joechung

When I just published the problem 44 minutes ago, the progress was 93.5%, and now it is still 93.5%, the progress is not changed at all (I have restarted THE NAS in the middle of the process, and after repeated scanning, it is stuck at 93.5%). I hope you can download the log I uploaded to check and know the problem.

Joechung
1 hour ago, Joechung said:

When I just published the problem 44 minutes ago, the progress was 93.5%, and now it is still 93.5%, the progress is not changed at all (I have restarted THE NAS in the middle of the process, and after repeated scanning, it is stuck at 93.5%). I hope you can download the log I uploaded to check and know the problem.

It's still 93.5%, no change at all.

image.png

Edited by Joechung

Happy2Play

From the log provided you are still processing media as the last item in the log is "Lethal Weapon".  So if another log shows something different then that movie it is not stuck.

But yes your log is spammed with connection errors to TVDB.

System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: The SSL connection could not be established, see inner exception.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Unable to read data from the transport connection: Connection reset by peer.

What @Happy2Play said.

Your library scan is taking an extra long time because of these errors.  From the machine running Emby Server are you able to open a web browser and download the file using this URL?

https://www.thetvdb.com/api/B89CE93890E9419B/series/383686/all/zh.zip

Are you running any kind of VPN service on the PC or router?
Or using any type of proxy server, filtering service or anything related that could change your IP address?

It looks like you're being dropped or your TCP/IP connection is blocked/reset which is why I ask.

Joechung

Hello everyone, "Lethal Weapon" has been deleted, but the problem still exists, as long as the scan is pressed, the progress will be stuck, may I ask how to solve this situation? I look forward to your reply. Thank you.

Joechung

Hi, yes, I've been waiting, but unfortunately I've been stuck. It may have something to do with the Chinese Internet.