iPad stuck transferring

simonmason

simonmason

I am trying to download a bunch of shows for an upcoming trip.  I have it set to unwatched and new episodes.  2-3 shows downloaded fine.  ! show is stuck - 70.0% for one season and 91.7% for the other.  It's been like this for over 24 hours.  

I tried rebooting the iPad, it is plugged in with the app loaded.  There is plenty of space on both the server and the iPad.  Download on wifi is on but it is on wifi.

Is there something I can look for in the logs to help diagnose what is going on here?  Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...
simonmason

I think I sorted it out.  First, I had some transfers that were stuck and didn't seem to restart.  So I deleted them all.  Second, I had to make sure that my iPad was plugged in and on the home network.  It didn't seem to work with remote networks - perhaps because of the speed.  But I haven't seen the issue posted above.

Related to this - is there a way to remove watched shows from all downloads?  It would be ideal if I watch a show on one device that it removes it from the downloads on other devices as a way of cleaning up as you go?  Thanks.

On 4/19/2022 at 9:47 AM, simonmason said:

I think I sorted it out.  First, I had some transfers that were stuck and didn't seem to restart.  So I deleted them all.  Second, I had to make sure that my iPad was plugged in and on the home network.  It didn't seem to work with remote networks - perhaps because of the speed.  But I haven't seen the issue posted above.

We'll take a look at this. Thanks.

There's no way to remove watched downloads other than manual, but it's not a bad idea.