When can i control emby via my voice to play in smart home?

hagi14

• 3 weeks later...
JohnyGreek4

You can set up voice control via assistant or go to the google home app to add all devices there, even from different manufacturers.

JohnyGreek4
On 4/13/2022 at 9:06 PM, JohnyGreek4 said:

You can set up voice control via assistant or go to the google home app to add all devices there, even from different manufacturers. I had devices for home from Xiaomi, recently put devices from https://www.vivint.com/packages/home-automation to automate some processes. And I manage it all through one app as everyone's software is different. In order not to get confused, I connect to the voice assistant all the apps that are installed from each smart device manufacturer.

Sorry, I wanted to expand my message because I wasn't sure I had written everything I wanted. I hope there's no problem with that?

On 4/17/2022 at 1:29 AM, hagi14 said:

Is ok

Would you be using Google home in English?

Ok have you tried using Google assistant with either of our Android apps?

• 5 months later...
liamsoren

I am using Google Home. I like that with this app, I can control the smart devices in my house with only one app or voice commands. Recently I bought some smart plugs from https://www.amazon.com/smart-plug-wifi-plugs-alexa/dp/B09KTYH3MJ. These are some great devices. It is extremely helpful if you have a lot of devices at home that work from the plug. It allows disconnecting the plug by using the app, so you don't have to go to the plug and plug or unplug the devices manually. It saves a lot of time.