PlaysessionId not found (multi tabs browser)

bakes82

bakes82

Am I correct in saying that the web browsers share the same sessionId if you have multi tabs?  If I try to stop a playsessionId it tells me it cant be found, if I try to stop the sessionId it doesnt target the tab with the video playing and the video keeps playing.  

2022-03-26 14:05:05.669 Info Emby HEVC Transcode Killer: PlaySessionId - 8a87946d1327428a99ab088bc3a3645d SessionId - 1004e068ddcaa1dde888e47e7e3c35b0

MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: MediaBrowser.Common.Extensions.ResourceNotFoundException: Session 8a87946d1327428a99ab088bc3a3645d not found.
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.GetSessionToRemoteControl(String sessionId)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.Session.SessionManager.SendPlaystateCommand(String controllingSessionId, String sessionId, PlaystateRequest command, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
	   at Emby.HEVCTranscodeKiller.ServerEntryPoint.StopAndSendMessage(String sessionId, String msg)
	   at Emby.HEVCTranscodeKiller.ServerEntryPoint.PlaybackProgress(Object sender, PlaybackProgressEventArgs e)
	   at MediaBrowser.Common.Events.EventHelper.FireEventIfNotNull[T](EventHandler`1 handler, Object sender, T args, ILogger logger)
	Source: Emby.Server.Implementations
	TargetSite: MediaBrowser.Controller.Session.SessionInfo GetSessionToRemoteControl(System.String)

Correct, yes, so most likely the most recent tab receives the command instead of the one that's actually playing. This is on my list for review to figure out how we're going to handle this.