Emby Theater (from Windows Store) does not react to "Download" button

DreadMore
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

DreadMore

Me and my friend both have Emby servers and I can safely say that something happened to my Emby Threater from Windows Store on my PC.

If I click Download button normally I would either be prompted to download the single item (no options) or choose if I want to download only new, monitor for new etc (for folders, albums, etc.).

Now when I click "Download", no matter if I'm logged into my my own server or his, nothing happens, there is nothing in the activity list in HOME about download attempt either.
I've already tried following:
- removal of device from Emby Server
- reinstallation of Emby Theater (Windows Store app edition)

Both of us have Emby Premiere on the Servers installed, but only I have this issue.

This happened yesterday. I have removed a lot of elements from downloaded folder using Explorer, and thought it's done, but after a while Emby Theater seem to notice change and re-download them again. After that for some reason my "Downloaded" tab totally vanished (even though I have not removed all of the items I DLed), and I could not DL to Emby Theater (Windows Store).
I can still clearly download to my phone with Android.

Edited by DreadMore

DreadMore

ISSUE RESOLVED

IDK If you've fixed anything or not, but the issue seems over now (Windows Store says app was modified today).
I've updated my Portainer, restarted Emby Server container along with any connected ones (Sonarr, Prowlarr).

Then I tested connection from both IP addresses, works like a charm.

If you have any steps ready for troubleshooting please leave them in the post, I'll try to gather data for you in case this ever repeats for me again.

ThanksĀ  a bunch!