Won't let me login

insomniDave

insomniDave

Hello all.  So I'm trying to log into my account on my phone and on the browser and it's saying that my info is wrong.  If i'm able to sign onto the forums than I would think I can login to the app on my phone and or my browser.  Any help if you can.  Thank you in advance.

Hi, that's not necessarily true. Are you trying to sign into your server, or someone else's?

insomniDave

Well I cleared cache and data on the emby app and try logging in like I normally do and it keeps saying i'm wrong.  I don't know what else to do.

insomniDave

No help from anyone.  I have servers attached to this account and I can't log in.  I can log in here to the forums but not to log into Emby app.

insomniDave

Just my emby app. With my username insomnidave so I can get to the servers that's already there.  Literally just trying to log into the app and it won't let me. I even tried the web browser and it still won't let me

1 minute ago, insomniDave said:

Just my emby app. With my username insomnidave so I can get to the servers that's already there.  Literally just trying to log into the app and it won't let me. I even tried the web browser and it still won't let me

Is it your server, or someone else's server?

• 3 weeks later...
insomniDave

I didn't lose access to a 3rd party server I can't log into the actual emby account when you first make one.  It doesn't matter I made a brand new account since I keep getting the run around and no one understands what I'm saying.  Ty anyways.

pwhodges

Have you asked the server owner to re-establish the link from their server to your Emby Connect account (which they can do by simply deleting it and remaking it).  This often resolves issues of this kind.

Alternatively, do you have the login details to access the server directly without using Emby Connect?

Paul

On 4/9/2022 at 2:09 PM, insomniDave said:

I didn't lose access to a 3rd party server I can't log into the actual emby account when you first make one.  It doesn't matter I made a brand new account since I keep getting the run around and no one understands what I'm saying.  Ty anyways.

@insomniDave I apologize and I understand the problem now. Would you mind giving it another try and let us know if it's still the same? Thanks !