Who did it?

Scott D

Scott D

I have run into a situation where one of my family members has scheduled an over-the-air recording of a show.  No one seems to want to admit to it, or they don't remember doing it.  It is filling up storage space quickly and if it was done by mistake, I would like to make it stop.  If someone did intentionally schedule the series, I don't want to delete it and create a different set of problems.

My question:

Is it possible to find who might have scheduled the recording?  In a log file, metadata, etc.

If not, could this become a "feature request" to add the metadata to the "tvshow.nfo" file?

Also:

Running Emby 4.6.7.0 with HdHomerun tuner on a Windows 10 box.

Edited by Scott D

GrimReaper

Why don't you just revoke their recording privileges and if anyone wants to record any series, they can advise you so you can schedule it for them? 

Scott D

I could do that, but it would then create issues where someone wants a quick one-time recording (slightly more than DVR pause) to catch a show, or to watch one and record another on the fly without having to go through me.

I'm sure I could delete the recordings and this issue is resolved.  I would rather make it as user friendly for the family as possible.  It took quite a bit of convincing to "cut the cord".

I am sure I will get this resolved, but thought if there was a place I could look, it would go a long way to resolving the issue.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I think it would be a good idea to have a recording history feature and track this information.

• Agree 1