Bufferring feature ?

neoskateur

neoskateur

Hello, since yesterday I was using an app called "Molotv", a pretty nice feature was the ability to go to the begginning of a program (any tv) for exemple lets say the NEWS are a 8pm but when you are late and it's 8:20pm, you can go back to the begginning of the NEWS.

Another great feature is to start a program, switch to another channel and later, even a day after, you have the ability to go back to that program and finish it.

Not sure if I'm clear, but I think you could had something like this no ?

neoskateur

Well the fact is I don't want a record for that, I want it to be automatic, it record each channels starting each programs and delete it if: Not seen, another program is watched.
But the reality is that I will need an account for each channel. So this is kinda impossible.
You can close this ;)

Thanks

Exactly yea, and not to mention a huge amount of disk space for all of the recording that would be required for this.

neoskateur
6 hours ago, Luke said:

Exactly yea, and not to mention a huge amount of disk space for all of the recording that would be required for this.

Yeah totally, but with h265 at 3Mbps it's not that big, but often in use!
BTW love your work, never told you even if I follow it since a long time ago. OFC I'm Premiere and don't wanna buy the full time licence, I prefer to reward each month like a patreon. 

• Thanks 1