Super long loading and video stopping

QuentinBeuvelet

QuentinBeuvelet

Hi guys!

Got my server setup and running on a Shield Pro. My girlfriend is mainly using it, and is recently having some problems while watching a show on Fire Tablet 10" (Android).
What's happening sometimes:

• Video pausing and loading for a loooong time, sometimes never resuming
  • Video stopping
  • Even had the app just closing (crashing I guess?)

When she tries to restart the app, it has some difficulty even getting back to the Dashboard, sometimes just landing on the "Pick a server" screen.
When this happens to her, I open Emby on my phone (Android too), and I have sometimes the same issues trying to get to the Dashboard.

It's never consistent, but always coming back this past few days (maybe 2-3 days), though we use Emby once in a while so the issue might be older than that.

Even on webapp it's difficult to access it, so getting the logs are a bit difficult. (Tried to get to the path on the Shield but I might need to have root access to get them directly from the source).
Luckily got the embyserver.txt through the webapp a couple of minutes right after it happened this morning, so I joined it.

The only suspicious things that I could see in are the "local ip address" warning and multiple SocketExceptions, but you guys know better ^^

embyserver-1.txt

QuentinBeuvelet

Got the logs file a couple of minutes after it happened, so I'd say in the last 15 minutes of it

Happy2Play

Were there ffmpeg logs made for this session?  As there appears to be directplay error.

&TranscodeReasons=DirectPlayError

QuentinBeuvelet

I don't seem to have those anymore, but I remember having a lot more logging files than today for example.
What log files should I be looking for next time it happens?

11 hours ago, QuentinBeuvelet said:

I don't seem to have those anymore, but I remember having a lot more logging files than today for example.
What log files should I be looking for next time it happens?

Hi, the next time it occurs, please capture the emby server log and the ffmpeg log (if one was generated). Thanks.

• Agree 1