How to remove splash emby logo right before tuning into a channel?

Volta10

Volta10

Whenever I tune into a channel from live tv the emby logo would splash immediately.  Is it possible to remove the logo or can I change it into a different picture?  Attached is a screenshot of what I see right before I tune into a station.  Thanks.

logo.png

Hi, that's not normal. That's something you only see when first opening the web app. Is that the web app?

Volta10
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, that's not normal. That's something you only see when first opening the web app. Is that the web app?

Hi.  You're absolutely right.  I stand corrected. How do you remove the splash logo when first opening the web app?

Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, Volta10 said:

Hi.  You're absolutely right.  I stand corrected. How do you remove the splash logo when first opening the web app?

There is no option to stop it.

You can edit the index.html but note this has to be done with every server update and does not apply to online web app or any other client.  Note custom css does not really apply do to when the splash is loaded.

location example

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/86935-css-location-docker/&do=findComment&comment=889830

Volta10
20 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

There is no option to stop it.

You can edit the index.html but note this has to be done with every server update and does not apply to online web app or any other client.  Note custom css does not really apply do to when the splash is loaded.

location example

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/86935-css-location-docker/&do=findComment&comment=889830

Thank you for pointing the right direction.  Is there a newbie guide on how to custom css?  Your link has information that's above my knowledge but I'm wiling to learn.  Thanks again.

Happy2Play
17 minutes ago, Volta10 said:

Thank you for pointing the right direction.  Is there a newbie guide on how to custom css?  Your link has information that's above my knowledge but I'm wiling to learn.  Thanks again.

No not really, Google html css, you can look around that section of the forum to see what changes other users have done.

But note custom css changes only affect the web client.