Information reports

KLF&TLF

KLF&TLF

Hi all and thanks in advance

Just wondering if there is a way to produce a report that tells me what genres shows have been added to, brief description of show etc. I am just trying to tidy up my library and currently I have 400+ shows and some of the metadata is off so rather than going through each one I want to produce a report. Also I have tried the options for the missing episode list but that is not working for me is there any other alternative?

seanbuff

You can use the Reports plugin to partly achieve that, it will give you a flat view of all your series and their genres, which you can export to csv or Excel format.

32 minutes ago, KLF&TLF said:

Thanks for that, any thoughts on why it is only picking up about 75 shows out of 413?

Why do you think it's only picking up 75?

KLF&TLF

No clue, originally I thought it was because of the naming convention but then I went back to it from a different angle and it picked up everything so I am thinking its the code in the plugin. Its ok I sort of got what I wanted by using the User Statistics Plug In

rbjtech

The Playback Reporting plugin is also extremely good - and allows you to produce scheduled reports on what was added every day/week/month etc - it's all integrated into the Notification system within Emby.

• 2 weeks later...
KLF&TLF

Yeah I have been using it to get around my report plugin problem. Still can't for the life of me work out while only some episodes and seasons are showing in the reports menu but it does give me my full list of series. So I use the statistics option to identify the series that have missing episodes