Live tv only play for a second

jagjohn2000

jagjohn2000

So everything was great. I have IPTV and had most of the channels I wanted mapped. Well, something happened and everything disappeared. Mapped all the channels now it will play for like 20 seconds or a min then kicks me back to guide. Help!

GWTPqZp6b

What do the logs show? I have seen this before with a transcode folder mounted from a network share but thats an admittedly edge case setup. 

• 4 weeks later...
jagjohn2000
jagjohn2000
On 3/2/2022 at 12:32 PM, Luke said:

Hi @jagjohn2000 yes can we please look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. Thanks !

thanks for looking at this! I think I got what you need. also, it does the same thing on IOS app as well. I can watch it directly on VLC from provider no problem.

It looks like after a while your provider starts sending back 403 forbidden responses. This is likely due to more than one simultaneous connections from ffmpeg trying to read the source. This should be improved in some cases in the upcoming 4.7 server release.

If you're able to configure your provider for ts output instead of HLS, then you shouldn't run into this.

• Thanks 1