Not syncing media

sport25

sport25

Emby stopped syncing my new media. I've checked my settings and have ran scans. Everything seems to be set up correctly. What else can I do to update my media files?

OK, please try opening the app and downloading something small. Then please attach the emby server log following that. thanks.

sport25

I have Emby installed and syncing through Windows 10. Everything was syncing automatically perfectly up until a month ago and now I can't get my new media to sync. Does anyone know how this can suddenly happen and what I can do to get it syncing again?

HI, try pulling up the download settings screen from inside the windows app. Does that help kick start the downloads?

sport25

When I add media to any of the folders that are synced with my Emby libraries, my libraries don't auto update. They also don't update when I manually run a scan.

sport25

I used to add new media and that media automatically updated in Emby, but up until a month ago, Emby wasn't reading the new media.

sport25

Attached is a portion of the media that was recently added which immediately updated into my Plex. The same media used to also automatically sync with Emby, but like I said, that stopped about a month ago.

Screenshot_6.png

sport25

To further illustrate what I'm talking about, both Emby and Plex show most recently added media on the home page first. For example, the music stopped syncing after Gavin Harrison was added on Emby. You can see what was added after Gavin Harrison on Plex. I gotta think its an Emby setting or something that got messed up.

Screenshot_7.png

Screenshot_8.png

So what exactly is the problem? Is something not showing up, or showing up but not correctly?

sport25

The new media that I've been adding to my media folders that are synced to Emby are not showing in Emby. I'm not sure how I can be more clear. Can we hop on a call, patch into my computer???

Are you able to find the Korn songs using search? Have you checked your Emby user library access and parental control options to ensure that you haven't' configured anything that would cause this?