Missing folder in a collection

kaufmanj1973

kaufmanj1973

I'm having a similar issue.  Installed Emby on a Synology NAS.  Setup two libraries, Movies and Television.  Did the media scan.  TV shows are set up with subfolders, A through Z, then by title/season/episode.  After completion of the scan, folders A and B are nowhere to be found in the library, but easily visible within Windows Explorer.  Folders B through Z are available and visible through Emby.  Tried deleting and recreating library, scanned again.  Still don't show up.

kaufmanj1973

I used two paths.  The first path is the UNC, which in this case would be /volume1/Television/.  I then also used the optional path field to specify the direct local IP address on my network.

Under /volume1/Television, there are 26 separate folders to divide the TV shows: A, B, C, etc. all the way to Z.  Emby correctly identified and catalogued the TV shows in C through Z, but did NOT catalog anything in folders A or B.  Folders A and B also do not show up when trying to view by folder.

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, kaufmanj1973 said:

I used two paths.  The first path is the UNC, which in this case would be /volume1/Television/.  I then also used the optional path field to specify the direct local IP address on my network.

Under /volume1/Television, there are 26 separate folders to divide the TV shows: A, B, C, etc. all the way to Z.  Emby correctly identified and catalogued the TV shows in C through Z, but did NOT catalog anything in folders A or B.  Folders A and B also do not show up when trying to view by folder.

Can you post a server log but what you are describing in something in the A and B folder is blocking content from being imported?

12 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

Can you post a server log but what you are describing in something in the A and B folder is blocking content from being imported?

Hi.  Show us the contents of A and B.  It could also be the structure that is mis-interpreting them.