Playback issue on iPad air 4 Video and logs attached

DarKni8

DarKni8

So, guys I am having weird playback issue on my iPad, I don't know but same thing i am facing on my android TV the screen goes completely green, I have mentioned in my previous thread also.

Please bear with my intrusion in video but the bug is clearly visible. Also logs attached.

@Luke @ebr sorry for shamelessly tagging you but this has been major issue for me even in my other threads I mentioned 4k is big problem. Is there any tentative data or version where these are fixed?

embyserver (1).txt ffmpeg-remux-1867066f-d1b3-4933-b304-df831e3a5225_1.txt

DarKni8

And guys, the same file is working perfectly on infuse . Gotta do something

Edited by Raajul

• 2 weeks later...
DarKni8

Lol @Luke, WTF man you deleted my other post where I posted a security glitch of Emby iOS app bypassing user login restriction. What exactly is going on ???? That is a serious glitch.

18 minutes ago, DarKni8 said:

Lol @Luke, WTF man you deleted my other post where I posted a security glitch of Emby iOS app bypassing user login restriction. What exactly is going on ???? That is a serious glitch.

I did not delete anything.

DarKni8

No worries, I was keeping tabs on threads I posted. Just wanted to follow up and didn't find it, created new one.

Speaking about this thread, though, I have resolved this issue by watching it somewhere else. But I hope you were able to find what's causing it, If you want I can share a few more logs.

DarKni8

Thanks for following up @Luke

But i converted that print and i have no problem now, but it would be intresting to know what was happening there.

DarKni8

@Lukestarted to get same issue on latest spiderman print, same format 4k HEVC HDR10. Do you want logs or you were able to pin point the issue?

• 2 weeks later...
DonMacaroni

Encountered exact same issue on iPad Mini 5 now, lots of artefacts during playback.
On all other devices, same Movie works just fine, so does the same file via VLC, so I don't think video itself is corrupt.

Will submit logs shortly after I have done some additional testing, to make 100% sure it was not encoding problem on my side.

Edited by DonMacaroni
  • Agree 1

DarKni8
35 minutes ago, DonMacaroni said:

Encountered exact same issue on iPad Mini 5 now, lots of artefacts during playback.
On all other devices, same Movie works just fine, so does the same file via VLC, so I don't think video itself is corrupt.

Will submit logs shortly after I have done some additional testing, to make 100% sure it was not encoding problem on my side.

This is the main reason I am using plex on my iPad 

DonMacaroni
2 minutes ago, DarKni8 said:

This is the main reason I am using plex on my iPad 

Plex is not an answer, it is an question, answer is no! :D
If you happen to own Android TV and are trying to get 5.1 or 7.1 audio via ARC, you would know what I mean by that... ;)

Edited by DonMacaroni

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

HI, please try the latest update to the Emby iOS app and let us know how that compares. Thanks.