Custom Node as Widget

Zodler

I have been able to create Custom Nodes inside EmbyCon. I can see the results if I browse them inside EmbyCon.

However if I set one of those Custom Nodes as a Widget, it doesn't show the items. Anyone has set a Custom Node as a widget successfully?

TeamB

you will probably have to give a little more info, like what Skin are you using, what was the content of the custom node (screen shot of the custom node screen is best for this)

just give all the info you would think someone would need to reproduce your setup.

My first thing was to ask if it already works and then do specific troubleshoots because just posting what I use wouldn't help that much, it wouldn't be easy for you to set it up yourself. I have to do the tests.

If Custom Nodes do work as Widgets and you confirm that it does, then I will go further testing.

As I said I have tried with different Custom Nodes so they have different items, both movies and episodes. And I can see them inside EmbyCon.

Next I have to try different Skins.

The one I used was Titan Vanilla under Kodi 18.

Edited by Zodler

rodainas

Any skin with the ability to use shortcuts as widgets/menus will work, the node is just another video addon section.

Example of skin highly customizable: Arctic zephyr reloaded.

• Like 1