Conversions don't work

H00pes4908

H00pes4908

Every time I try a dumb conversion, it goes through the process, and then the file disappears and never shows in my library.  When I go back to conversion history it just says "ready for transfer"  No idea what is wrong always worked fine when doing this with plex. 

embyserver.txt

HI, looks like you setup a conversion job to convert and move the new files into your media folders, but you did not ensure that emby server has sufficient write access to do that:

2022-02-17 13:27:15.137 Error App: Error transferring sync job file
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.7.0
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build13) (gcc version 7.5.0 (GCC) ) #42218 SMP Mon Oct 18 19:16:55 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.21
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Operation not permitted
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.CopyFile(String source, String target, Boolean overwrite)

• Like 1

H00pes4908
57 minutes ago, Luke said:

HI, looks like you setup a conversion job to convert and move the new files into your media folders, but you did not ensure that emby server has sufficient write access to do that:

2022-02-17 13:27:15.137 Error App: Error transferring sync job file
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.7.0
	Command line: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /var/packages/EmbyServer/var -ffdetect /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /var/packages/EmbyServer/target/bin/ffprobe -nolocalportconfig -ignore_vaapi_enabled_flag -pidfile /var/packages/EmbyServer/var/EmbyServer.pid -defaultdirectory /volume1/Public -updatepackage emby-server-synology7_{version}_x86_64.spk -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Linux version 4.4.180+ (root@build13) (gcc version 7.5.0 (GCC) ) #42218 SMP Mon Oct 18 19:16:55 CST 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.21
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 2
	Data path: /var/packages/EmbyServer/var
	Application path: /volume1/@appstore/EmbyServer/system
	System.UnauthorizedAccessException: System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Access to the path is denied.
	 ---> System.IO.IOException: Operation not permitted
	   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
	   at System.IO.FileSystem.CopyFile(String sourceFullPath, String destFullPath, Boolean overwrite)
	   at System.IO.File.Copy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.CopyFile(String source, String target, Boolean overwrite)

Hmm, ok well how do I do that?  I checked and looked like all the permissions were set. 

6 minutes ago, H00pes4908 said:

Hmm, ok well how do I do that?  I checked and looked like all the permissions were set. 

What and where did you check?

• Like 1

H00pes4908
2 minutes ago, Luke said:

What and where did you check?

In the shared folders the file should be going into 

Screen Shot 2022-02-17 at 6.42.55 PM.png

Edited by H00pes4908