Impossible d'intégrer un de mes Volumes à la Médiathèque

Olroy12
Go to solution Solved by Olroy12,

Bonjour,

Après une migration ratée vers DSM 7, je dois entièrement réinstaller Emby.

J'ai trois disques, donc trois volumes.

Le Volume 1 a été parfaitement reconnu dans la médiathèque. Le Volume 3 aussi. (je précise que le premier n'a pas de sous-dossiers, mais le 3 en a. 

Le Volume 2, lui, reste muet. Il a des sous-dossiers. J'ai essayé de l'intégrer en global, puis, dossier par dossier (c'était comme ça qu'il était mapé avant), rien n'y fait...

J'ai évidemment alloué les droits en lecture et écriture, sur le Volume 2; comme sur les deux autres... Je tourne en rond sur ce problème depuis plus de 3 heures et je ne vois pas les raisons qui m'empêchent de joindre ce volume à la médiathèque...

image.png.a2e48bca47f837f026cd8549f8d575be.png

46 minutes ago, Olroy12 said:

Hello,

After a failed migration to DSM 7, I have to completely reinstall Emby.

I have three disks, so three volumes.

Volume 1 has been perfectly recognized in the media library. Volume 3 too. (I specify that the first does not have subfolders, but the 3 does. 

Volume 2 remains silent. It has subfolders. I tried to integrate it globally, then, folder by folder (that was how it was mapped before), nothing helped...

I obviously allocated read and write rights, on Volume 2; like on the other two... I've been going around in circles on this problem for more than 3 hours and I don't see the reasons that prevent me from attaching this volume to the media library...

image.png.a2e48bca47f837f026cd8549f8d575be.png

Take a look at your server log file or post it here for us to take a look at.  It should show if it can connect to that volume or if it's having a permission issue of some kind.

We'll have a better idea of what to look at after seeing the log.

Hello, thanks for your help. I am transferring the file which I hope is the correct one. I specify that I manage to upload files on volume 2, which I see in Windows Explorer on my PC, but when I try to integrate into a media library, it remains desperately empty...

syslog_2022-2-16-9_30_35.html