Bizzare Home screen with a graphic for a show I didn't even record

tvdvremby

tvdvremby

Please look at these screenshots.  I am perplexed by them.  Instead of images for each of the shows or series, Emby has picked up a graphic for a show I have not even recorded and used it on every show in the folder.  I tried deleting the library and creating a new one for this one folder, but the problem persists.  I don't even know how to describe it.  How would anyone describe this very odd behavior?  The "Channels TV Folder Only" screenshot shows what the library looks like.  And the "Emby one series" screenshot shows how the episodic graphics are correct, but the main graphic and series title is absolutely wrong.  Any ideas are very welcome!

Screenshot 2022-02-14 Emby One series page.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-14 Emby.jpg

Edited by tvdvremby
clarifying screenshots

tvdvremby

Folder type is Mixed, which I always use (although I also tried TV Shows, with same result).  The content is based on what Channels DVR does.  The weird thing is that all my other libraries are fine (always have been).  In Channels, each show title gets its own folder, and that gets to be a library in Emby which displays a folder (if there's only one title/episode in the folder), or the folder with a small green icon showing how many episodes are in the folder.  Here's a look at a typical folder structure from Explorer---the one that matches the Evil Lives Here screenshot.  Do you see what you're looking for in the content?  The files are generated by Channels, then filtered to remove the commercials in MCEBuddy.  Again, I'm not doing anything differently, nor did I modify anything that I can think of---and all the other Libraries look fine.

Screenshot 2022-02-14 Emby file structure.jpg

Is it necessary to have the dates in the file names? That tends to make it tricky to extract the season and episode numbers.

tvdvremby

Thanks for asking.

All my video files (in this Library and the others, which are working fine) have the dates as shown.

I haven't modified how those or any other files are constituted.

tvdvremby

Because EMBY is my preferred server channel on my Roku (and because this is making me crazy) I'm strongly leaning toward a complete uninstall-reinstall of EMBY, taking note of my existing Libraries and their associated folders.

tvdvremby

I discovered something different about the bizarre Library when compared to another Library.  The bizarre one only displays "Folders" in green at the top.  A normal Library displays  "Shows" "Movies" "Genres" "Folders" choices at the top.  And (see screenshot c) when "Shows" is selected, everything looks great.

Could this explain the issue with the full page of "Scream" icons?

Screenshot 2022-02-15 Emby 2-15a.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-15 Emby 2-15b.jpg

Screenshot 2022-02-15 Emby 2-15c.jpg

tvdvremby

Thanks to all of my respondents.  I may never know what happened.  I took careful notes of how all me libraries were setup, then completely uninstalled the Emby server from my PC.  Re-installed, re-created the libraries exactly as they'd been before, and no more bizarre screens. 

• Thanks 1