Emby server (Shield TV) constantly offline/online

heula

Recently switched (again) from Emby for Synology to Emby for Shield TV and thought it was pretty stable.

I think it went to less stable after updating my Shield to 9.0.1. Now I have a lot messages that Emby server went offline and sometimes it comes back up in seconds and sometimes a lot longer and sometimes I just need to bring it backup manually.

Perhaps you can see something in the logs because I have no idea why this happens every time.

Thanks.

embyserver.txt embyserver-63780387300.txt embyserver-63780424653.txt embyserver-63780437100.txt

Hi, can you please try removing these plugins:

2022-02-14 12:06:20.162 Info App: Loading Addic7ed, Version=1.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/plugins/Addic7ed.dll
2022-02-14 12:06:20.163 Info App: Loading CoverArt, Version=4.1.17.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/plugins/CoverArt.dll

Then restart the server and see if that helps. Thanks.

54 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi, can you please try removing these plugins:

2022-02-14 12:06:20.162 Info App: Loading Addic7ed, Version=1.0.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/plugins/Addic7ed.dll
2022-02-14 12:06:20.163 Info App: Loading CoverArt, Version=4.1.17.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.emby.embyserver/files/plugins/CoverArt.dll

Then restart the server and see if that helps. Thanks.

Will try that tomorrow.

• Thanks 1

You could also try removing the port mapper plugin. Please note that doing this will require you to setup port forwarding in your router manually for remote access.

2 minutes ago, Luke said:

Can you try the same with the Dlna plugin and see if that helps? Thanks.

I will try that one too

• Thanks 1