Display TV Show Season and Episode in title on episode home page

jasongarb

jasongarb

I'm using emby client on roku
Server is on ubuntu

Somewhat related to this:

2 questions here:

- When on the main screen for a TV Show episode, can we display the SxxExx season number and episode number?

- When autoplay plays the next episode, I stop/pause that episode and use the back button. It puts me on the original episode I started from. Shouldn't this put me on the episode I am currently watching? (i.e. the episode autoplay took me to.)

13 hours ago, jasongarb said:

When on the main screen for a TV Show episode, can we display the SxxExx season number and episode number?

Hmmm... yes.  That should already be there.  Somewhere along the line it got lost.

13 hours ago, jasongarb said:

When autoplay plays the next episode, I stop/pause that episode and use the back button. It puts me on the original episode I started from. Shouldn't this put me on the episode I am currently watching? (i.e. the episode autoplay took me to.)

At this time, you go back to where you came from.

jasongarb
3 hours ago, ebr said:

At this time, you go back to where you came from.

Thanks. Can there be a configuration option to change this behavior?

If autoplay takes me 3 episodes into a show, I pause then press the back button, I'm on the screen for the episode that is 3 episodes behind. This doesn't seem right.

Other player apps would not do this. E.g. Netflix using autoplay to play next episode does not behave this way.

Well, Netflix doesn't really have an episode detail screen and our equivalent screen (Continue Watching) would behave as you expect.

But this is possible for the future.

jasongarb
32 minutes ago, ebr said:

Well, Netflix doesn't really have an episode detail screen and our equivalent screen (Continue Watching) would behave as you expect.

But this is possible for the future.

Thanks again! Is there some place I should file an Enhancement Request?