Problem siging in to emby connect

secondchance23

secondchance23

Hi, I signed up for emby connect,went through all the steps,I am able to sign in to the forums here,but if I try to sign into emby connect it says wrong user/password. Am I doing something wrong?

Hello secondchance23,

** This is an auto reply **

Please wait for someone from staff support or our members to reply to you.

It's recommended to provide more info, as it explain in this thread:

Thank you.

Emby Team

GrimReaper
11 minutes ago, secondchance23 said:

Hi, I signed up for emby connect,went through all the steps,I am able to sign in to the forums here,but if I try to sign into emby connect it says wrong user/password. Am I doing something wrong?

Didn't quite get that: where are you getting that error thrown? When connecting to server?

secondchance23

Trying to sign into emby.media . I cant get to screen where it allows me to connect to a server. emby.media - sign in = wrong user/pass. If I goto emby.media/community I sign in just fine.

secondchance23

I think so. It's weird, If I goto app.emby.media in browser I log into server fine. If I try it on the emby app or try to sign in from sign in link on emby.media I get wrong user or pass. App on my phone I can not get logged in on either.

GrimReaper
2 hours ago, secondchance23 said:

I think so. It's weird, If I goto app.emby.media in browser I log into server fine. If I try it on the emby app or try to sign in from sign in link on emby.media I get wrong user or pass. App on my phone I can not get logged in on either.

Have you received an email with account link confirmation?

2015044607_Screenshot2022-02-08180844.png.3c589e7370114ce81519094618f9d1ec.png

2 hours ago, secondchance23 said:

Hi, did you link your user to Emby Connect like the other user asked?

secondchance23

Yes I got the link and clicked it. I can log on in browser with link app.emby.media with no problem. I can log into it on the emby app on a tv . The andriod/iphone emby app I can not. Also if I goto emby connect (just emby.media) and click sign in I can not. So just the phone app and emby.media I cannot. Thats what I cant figure out. I have uninstalled phone app several times and reinstalled with same outcome.