Emby guide skips channels using down arrow

FredKing

FredKing

Hi, I've recently started having trouble using the live TV guide with a remote control down arrow.

Error 1 is that sometimes the channel loses the green highlight and then skips several channels. I can go up through the channels again and the next time it doesn't skip any channels.

Error 2 is that sometimes the channel identifier will not go any further down past a particular channel. I can move it up again but if I try to go down it still won't go past the same channel.

Error 2 is normally cleared by exiting the guide and starting again but this does not seem to help with error 1. Error 1 always skips the same channels.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

justinrh

I've reported the same kind of issues just using the cursor keys on the web app guide.  Thank you for reporting also!

On 2/3/2022 at 4:31 PM, FredKing said:

Hi, I've recently started having trouble using the live TV guide with a remote control down arrow.

Error 1 is that sometimes the channel loses the green highlight and then skips several channels. I can go up through the channels again and the next time it doesn't skip any channels.

Error 2 is that sometimes the channel identifier will not go any further down past a particular channel. I can move it up again but if I try to go down it still won't go past the same channel.

Error 2 is normally cleared by exiting the guide and starting again but this does not seem to help with error 1. Error 1 always skips the same channels.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

HI, what are the steps to get this to occur? Thanks.

FredKing

Hi - all I do is open the guide and start to scroll down using cursor keys or down arrow on remote. Error 1 always occurs at the same channels and skips to the same channels, whereas error 2 appears much more randomly.

FredKing

In fact it skips whichever I have highlighted. If programmes are highlighted before the jump, it reverts to channels being highlighted after the jump. In both cases the highlight disappears when a certain channel is reached and then the channels are skipped.

• 2 weeks later...