Adding "Being queued" to a librairie that will update later

Tangsgod

Tangsgod

Hi ! 

It just come from my experience with Emby since a week that when I update more than one librairie "at once" we just see the first one progress (with pourcentage and circle) but for the other one(s) nothing let is know that our demande has been taken in consideration. 

It happens to me a few times that after launching two or more librairies updates I didn't know if the update will be done because nothing would let me know that the other librairie are queued. 

So, I'm coming with the great idea to have written "Being queued" at the place where the progress circle will come later :)

I don't know if thiat would be faisable,  but for sure it would be helpfull ! 

• Like 1

GrimReaper
24 minutes ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please go over an example? Thanks.

Library A>Three-dot menu>Scan library files>Library B>Three-dot menu>Scan library files>Library C>Three-dot menu>Scan library files. Library A shows progress circle, while Library B and C show no indication they have been queued until Library A is done and Library B starts scanning upon which progress circle shows on Library B. Library C still doesn't indicate anything. 

Edited by GrimReaper
  • Agree 1

That's exactly what it already does, it's just that currently there's no way for you to see the internal queue and as a result this may give the wrong impression.

Tangsgod
19 minutes ago, Luke said:

That's exactly what it already does, it's just that currently there's no way for you to see the internal queue and as a result this may give the wrong impression.

Yes I noticed, but the idea is to let us know that the update request has been taken into consideration, not just suppose it :)

Edited by Tangsgod