Android TV Play next

DCRL
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

I think it would be great to have new or unplayed tv episodes appear on the play next. Section of Android TV screen.

when you start watching a series on many of the streaming apps it automatically propagates the next episode in this area. 
The emby channel will only propagate movies as Suggested on the TV Home Screen 

GrimReaper

Hey up, they already do, both in unified Continue Watching row or split CW/Next Up (Legacy). And you can have Premieres on Home Screen as well. Care to share some screenshots so we get better idea of the issue you're having?

Moot.

Edited by GrimReaper

5 minutes ago, GrimReaper said:

Hey up, they already do, both in unified Continue Watching row or split CW/Next Up (Legacy). And you can have Premieres on Home Screen as well. Care to share some screenshots so we get better idea of the issue you're having?

What your referring to is within the Emby app I’m talking about The Android TV home page. 
emby only has the option of suggested or live TV

D42ECC80-B359-4247-85AC-E96F4BC7A7EB.jpeg

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, fillidill said:

I may be wrong but I think DCRL is talking about the home screen of Android TV, not emby itself. 

You are absolutely correct 

GrimReaper

Ahhhh my bad, misunderstood. That has come up several times, at some point that was gone altogether with GoogleTV changes, don't really know current status, @ebr?

Edit: As a side note, though I don't use Play Next row, just went to check on my Shield (still on SE8) and episodes are listed there, in addition to movies.

Edited by GrimReaper
Append

• Solution

Yeah, episodes have never been there before because we used to have the "Next up" channel separately.  I'll add next up episodes to play next as you play them.

• Like 1