Possible Bug found with "Sammlungen" / Sets

Anderella

Anderella

Hi,

running current version 4.6.7.0.

As I had today a strange attempt to connect to my emby (Guest User) - connection failed, I decided to kind of deactivate this user.

(Don't want to delete, because I want to know, if another attempt is happening the next days)

What is strange:

If I unselect all libraries for this user, the "Sammlungen"/"Sets" are still complete visible and all those movies are watchable (see screenshot S1 & S2).

If I give this user access to an example small library, the "Sets" only show the sets within this library. But if I remove again his access to this library, the whole sets are visible and accessable again for him. (screenshot S3 & S4)

Maybe a bug?

Any hint?

Don't find a way to "activate" or "deactivate" sets for users.

S1.PNG

S2.PNG

S3.PNG

S4.PNG

Happy2Play

I see what you are saying, but believe it is just the way it is designed. @Luke

User with no access to any libraries, Collections shows all Collections but not items. 

Given access to any library that does not have items in Collections, Collections appears empty.

Or give access to library with items in Collections, Collection will only show those items.

Collections are virtual now, made from item metadata.  Only thing you can do is remove/hide them per user in user-home screen settings.

image.png.593c94bcc5ddb7e21076c8293f7dbd7a.png

But will still have access via movies libraries as there is a tab per library.

• 1 month later...

@Anderella, the movie sets are not watchable if the user is not granted access to the libraries they belong to. I think it's just a quirk of an empty collection showing up.

We'll take a look at it. Thanks.