Can no longer access TV Seasons in ET

pmac

All of a sudden I'm no longer able to navigate season folders in ET; selecting a series from the TV series list just shows the next up episode (and other episodes in the current season down below) with no option to go to other seasons or click on the season number or series title as has worked in the past. The same thing happens when selecting a series from the home screen.

Using the web app works perfectly fine, however. 

I haven't changed my folder structure in any way, I still have ".../television/(series)/(season)/(series name) (year) - S0xE0x - (episode title).mkv"

Happy2Play

Sorry I don't quite follow but sounds like UI changes as I know that is how 4.7 is now.

So episode level you have to click the three dot menu to get to Series or Season level.

If you are talking about something else, then you will need to provide screenshots. @pmac

Seems to be working fine now, thanks. I'm not sure why selecting a TV series from the library took me directly to the "next episode" with no option to select a season, but it seems to be working now for some reason.

Also, I wasn't aware of the UI change, but might I suggest moving "view season" and "view series" higher up in the 3 dot menu, or to a location that's more intuitive? I never would have thought to look for them where they are, and I'd imagine only power users or admins ever click on the 3 dots; certainly not regular viewers.

Edited by pmac