Transparence du fond des sous-titres

Satanasss

Satanasss

Bonjour,

Serait-il possible avec l'appli Android de régler la transparence de fond comme sur pc (ou sans transparence) :

2021.png

Pour éviter que les sous-titres se chevauchent lorsqu'il existe des sous-tires incrustés à la vidéo, comme dans l'exemple ci-dessous :

20220113-1931072.png

J'ai choisi des ST assez gros pour palier en partie "à la lisibilité". Sur l'image cela parait correct, mais en lecture sur le TV ce n'est pas évident du tout.

Merci

• 7 months later...
Satanasss

Salut,

Je fais les mises à jour chaque fois qu'elles sont présentes (google store), et aussi les betas, donc Version 2.0.81g. Je n'ai pas le souvenir d'une version qui aurait résolu la transparence.

Merci

Edited by Satanasss

On 9/19/2022 at 6:03 PM, Satanasss said:

Salut,

Je fais les mises à jour chaque fois qu'elles sont présentes (google store), et aussi les betas, donc Version 2.0.81g. Je n'ai pas le souvenir d'une version qui aurait résolu la transparence.

Merci

Hi.  Can you try sideloading our standard android app on the same device and see how that compares?

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

Thanks.

Satanasss

Hi Luke,
I uninstalled Emby (deleted cache, data etc.), then installed the version on the site (Android TV 2.0.78g), but it's the same.
The background of the subtitles is always transparent (about 80% transparency), which does not allow, like Emby Theater on PC, to hide any subtitles embedded in the video, so it is superimposed, as in my example above.
Emby Theater has settings for the background, transparency, color, or percentage.
Maybe I'm explaining myself badly.
Thanks

6 minutes ago, Satanasss said:

Hi Luke,
I uninstalled Emby (deleted cache, data etc.), then installed the version on the site (Android TV 2.0.78g), but it's the same.
The background of the subtitles is always transparent (about 80% transparency), which does not allow, like Emby Theater on PC, to hide any subtitles embedded in the video, so it is superimposed, as in my example above.
Emby Theater has settings for the background, transparency, color, or percentage.
Maybe I'm explaining myself badly.
Thanks

Hi, that's not the version that I linked you to. Can you please use the version in my link above? Thanks.

Satanasss

Exactly I just understood and I tried on my phone with the Android version, so it's good on Android, but not on Android TV.
Should I try the Android version on Shield TV?

Edited by Satanasss

Just now, Satanasss said:

Exactly I just understood and I tried on my phone with the Android version, so it's good on Android, but not on Android TV.
Should I try the Android version on Shield TV?

Yes please, thanks.

Satanasss

So, with the Android version on shield TV, if you choose a color and not transparency, it's good, the background of the subtitles is no longer transparent, but black for example!
it works and there are a lot more settings on the Android version than the Android TV version.
Apart from a few bugs, because it's not optimized for Android TV, which is normal.

2 minutes ago, Satanasss said:

So, with the Android version on shield TV, if you choose a color and not transparency, it's good, the background of the subtitles is no longer transparent, but black for example!
it works and there are a lot more settings on the Android version than the Android TV version.
Apart from a few bugs, because it's not optimized for Android TV, which is normal.

Why do you think it's not optimized for TV?

Satanasss

No actually.

I may have said bullshit bigger than me.
I'm not sure, it seems that the display of the application is less fluid.

I played a DV video that didn't work when I tried subtitles (sound but not video). But there, after several tests, it launches correctly with the DV each time (everything is fine).

Also it seemed to me that the display of the posters were slower to appear, but certainly because I had just launched the Android application for the first time (cache etc.), so it was only an impression.

I'll take a better look, because it's nice to find more options. To be able, for example, to choose a genre in the file of a film, which the Android TV version does not allow.
Then the video info in the video information, such as the full link, or the title and the title embedded in the video...

One thing that I could quickly see would be missing is the choice of resolution during video playback, in order to upscale or downscale a video.

In addition I reinstalled the Android TV version and both seem to work on the same device, two different logos (Android TV & Android).

Thanks !

Satanasss

I say I'm not sure in my comment above, but you have to take into account that I haven't really tried, or taken the time in fact, that's what it seemed to me when I tried the subtitles (only a few minutes).
I'd better watch this Android version!