Xbox One/Series

bence739

bence739

Hi! there would be a problem that i installed the emby app on xbox series X and xbox one and unfortunately the app is unusable, it keeps crashing. There are 720-1080p movies and 4 HDR10 + movies won't start. I checked the control panel, the application starts directly, so I don't understand what the error might be. When is the update expected?

SamuelWinsor

I know this not a solution or even particularly helpful, but I don’t think you’ll have any immediate luck with it. The Series X version of Theater is completely unusable, and has been for months now. Crashes every minute, refuses to play half the time, pixelation on all videos regardless of quality, video judder. Before about July or August, the app was a dream. Now it’s a mess, and there’s no end in sight despite months of waiting and paying our subscriptions. All I can say is that I wish you luck. 

• Agree 3

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, khyle said:

Is there any update on this? I primarily use my xbox for all my movies and I have had nothing but troubles. 

We are working hard on it. Thanks.

• Like 2

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, LindsayCole said:

Its pretty unusable in general on our Xbox One S.

HI, we are working on improving it. Thanks for the feedback.

jasonwilliams

Hello,

Not sure if this is related, but I've noticed that CoverArt isn't displaying for new items added to my library, specifically TV.  Everything else works for me, including playback.  This problem only affects the ET app for XBox as the art shows in all the other apps.  I have tried on both my XBOX1, XBOX1 S and XBOX1 X.

I also know you're working on it, so just adding this to list.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1