small but annoying issue

nickysilver

nickysilver

So, suddenly the images for the separate libraries aren't all loading. I don't man the images for the items IN the libraries. I mean on the homepage.

On the homepage, the library "movies" loads fine and the image is comprised of seemingly random covers from the library.

The library "television" is suddenly just a black box with the word television in it.

This is not the case  on the webpage, just on the shield. All the images within the library load (i even changed a couple, hoping it would sort of force a re-scan for the home page.)

i said it was a small issue....... but annoying. thoughts?

OnimatsuO

I like to set custom thumbnails for those sections, but if I do a full re-scrape of my metadata, it reverts those squares with the random cover art from within the folder.  Maybe try running a full re-scrape of all your meta data (Goto library, then click the three dots that appear in the lower right corner of the subsection (TV) and select refresh metadata)?  I'm assuming you want it to look like your movies?  

Best guess I have is that there is a broken image in your image cache.   You could try deleting that on your server (just the "cache" folder under images).  That may slow down first loads of all images after that but would confirm my hypothesis.  Or, you can just wait and, if it magically fixes itself at some point in the next 30 days, then that also confirms it.