Nach Update auf Version 4.6.7.0 alles verschwunden

Muckl

Hallo allerseits, 

ich habe heute Morgen festgestellt, dass der Emby Server auf meiner Synology DS1515+ (DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 2) kein automatisches Update mehr gemacht hat und daher eine veraltete Version lief.

Daher habe ich ein manuelles Update auf 4.6.7.0 durchgeführt.

Allerdings ist Emby jetzt total blank. Das heißt, alle Benutzer, alle Einstellungen und alle Bibliotheken sind verschwunden.

Gibt es vielleicht eine Möglichkeit die Sachen wiederherzustellen, oder muss ich alles neu aufsetzen?

Viele Dank schon mal =)

2 hours ago, Muckl said:

Hello everyone, 

I noticed this morning that the Emby server on my Synology DS1515 + (DSM 6.2.4-25556 Update 2) no longer performed an automatic update and was therefore running an outdated version.

Hello,

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Emby Server has never auto-updated on Synology but a message is shown on the dashboard that a new version is available.  This is possible on DSM 7 if installed from the package store.

Thanks for letting us know what version of DSM you had installed.  Do you know what version of Emby you had installed? It will be in the server log files if you know how to get to them.
Let me ask you the three big questions.

Do you have a backup of your Emby Server setup using any of the Synology backup software packages?
Did you have the Server Configuration Backup Plugin installed and working prior to this issue?
Do you by have the Synology Recycle Bin turn on for the share Emby is installed on?
Do you have versioning turned on for that Volume on Synology?
Have you taken a volume or folder SnapShot to preserve state in DSM?

Hopefully you've taken advantage of one or more of those options we can use to rollback with.  Please tell me "yes" to one of those?

If possible I would like to arrange a remote support session as soon as possible to see if I can assist you and take a look at the system log to see what exactly happened.

Let us know if you have any of those protective items in place and/or if we can setup a remote support session to try and help you if possible.

Carlo