Nvidia Shield issues with sound dropouts

rev1979

rev1979

Just recently, I purchased a Roku setup with the Streambar Pro, 2 wireless speakers and sub. Sound is good aside from very brief drops which don't come at regular intervals, so it's been very hard to pinpoint the cause. I'm using the built-in player. Sometimes I can get get through an entire 45 minute episode of something with no drops, then the next day it drops twice in 15 minutes. The sound drop is just long enough to miss out on dialogue, then I have to rewind to hear what I've missed. Prior to getting the Roku setup, I was using some old Logitech Z906 speakers that connected to the TV through optical. I recall dropouts happening back then as well, but less frequent than now. What information is needed from me to help try and figure this out? I currently run both client and server on the Shield. The Shield is connected by HDMI to the TV (which is also a TCL Roku) and soundbar is connected to the e-ARC HDMI port on the TV. I've noticed if I run Emby through the Roku app on the TV that the sound dropout doesn't occur, although I've had crashes when fast forwarding and rewinding. Thanks for any help