Images and Plugin Catalogs

baldric

baldric

Hey, so I just uninstalled the Synology version of Emby and manually installed 4.6.7.0 as I was having some issues with plug-ins and the like.  I also uninstalled TVDB as I read it wasn't working anymore due to the old API key and I had stopped getting images in the folders (possibly unrelated).  Now I'm not seeing any plugins in Catalog and I'm still not getting images in my media folders.  BIF and NFO files are populating in the folders though.

Hoping to get the Catalog working and figure out how to get images populating again.  Help please.  This has worked almost flawlessly until I did an update months back so I tried a clean install this time (Although despite removing folders, it doesn't feel like a clean install as I didn't have to run through any form of setup.

Thoughts?

Edited by baldric

Hi our tvdb plugin still works just fine. Can you please attach the emby server log?

Thanks.

baldric
13 hours ago, baldric said:

Hey, so I just uninstalled the Synology version of Emby and manually installed 4.6.7.0 as I was having some issues with plug-ins and the like.  I also uninstalled TVDB as I read it wasn't working anymore due to the old API key and I had stopped getting images in the folders (possibly unrelated).  Now I'm not seeing any plugins in Catalog and I'm still not getting images in my media folders.  BIF and NFO files are populating in the folders though.

Hoping to get the Catalog working and figure out how to get images populating again.  Help please.  This has worked almost flawlessly until I did an update months back so I tried a clean install this time (Although despite removing folders, it doesn't feel like a clean install as I didn't have to run through any form of setup.

Thoughts?

Thanks for the reply.  I actually removed the plugin with the intent to re-install it but now the catalog shows me no plugins at all.

embyserver.txt

Yea all outgoing requests made by Emby Server are not reaching their destination. Typical causes of this are firewall, security software, or VPN. Can you look into this?

baldric

I'm using a Palo Alto virtual FW, I'll check to see if anything looks to be blocking it.  It wouldn't be blocked by the Synology FW, would it?

It wouldn't be blocked by the Synology FW, would it?

I've not heard of this happening before, so I don't think so.

baldric
1 hour ago, Luke said:

I've not heard of this happening before, so I don't think so.

What IP should I be checking for?

On 1/3/2022 at 9:07 PM, baldric said:

I'm using a Palo Alto virtual FW, I'll check to see if anything looks to be blocking it.  It wouldn't be blocked by the Synology FW, would it?

Not by default, but if you have made adjustments then it could be.

On 1/3/2022 at 10:34 PM, baldric said:

What IP should I be checking for?

Look at your Emby Dashboard which will show you the IP.  Typically this will be the same IP that is used by your NAS as well.

Where are you running the Palo Alto virtual FW?  What machine is it running on?

Are you using this to firewall WAN traffic coming in or network traffic getting out?