TV Display Mode - Song Favorites

bjwest

Hello - Is it possible to get the favorites song Icon (heart icon) while in Album view (see first screenshot) in TV display mode?   I use Emby Theater on my 4K TV and need to use this display mode for navigation with a remote control.  The other display modes won't work with my remote control not to mention that the display resolution isn't optimal for my TV screen.

The only way that I can determine which song in the album was my favorite is to play a track (track view?), from the album, and jump track to track within the album (i.e. second screenshot).

It appears that there's sufficient screen space, in TV mode, to include the Favorites icon next to each song in the Album View like how its done in the other display modes.

Thank you for the consideration.

Untitled-1.jpg

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by bjwest
clarification

Hi, yes in tv mode we can probably try to find a way to work in an icon indicator in the list, although it would not be interactive.

Luke-  An icon indicator (even its its not interactive) would be a great benefit.  It would solve the issue of not knowing which songs were marked as favorite without having to play through each song.  Thank you.

• Thanks 1