no me deja ver los canales de tv

Almual

buenas,llevo medio año con mi synology nuevo,actualize a dsm7 y todo ha sido un desastre,primero con las bibliotecas,ya logre que se vieran,los canales de tv antes se veian y ahora dice que estan vacion de la lista iptv,la verdad que ya llevo 8 meses con dsm7 y ha sido lo peor que he podido hacer,me podeis echar una mano de como poder ver mi lista iptv de nuevo en emby

ya lo hize y logre verlo,pero al cabo del tiempo ya no,es mas quito los canales del servidor para reiniciarlo y sigue igual,no borra ningun canal,es como si se hubiera quedado bloqueado

Hi, it sounds like something didn't go correct if you followed the migration instructions.  If you followed them all users, libraries, TV would be exactly the same as when running under DSM 6.

A full library scan as well as refresh of the guide data will bring everything current up to date but there should be no issues at all.

How long ago did you do the migration?  Did you follow our steps exactly as written?

La hice hace 5 meses,y todo iba bien, pero ahora,las bibliotecas las tengo bien,el problema está en los canales de tv,qué antes si se veian y ahora no, es mas los he eliminado y emby no lo refleja como tal,me marca los canales perro estan vacios

Just now, Almual said:

La hice hace 5 meses, y todo iba bien, pero ahora, las bibliotecas las tengo bien, el problema está en los canales de tv, qué antes si se veian y ahora no, es mas los he eliminado y emby no lo refleja como tal , me marca los canales pero estan vacios

On 1/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, Almual said:

I did it 5 months ago, and everything was fine, but now, I have the libraries well, the problem is in the tv channels, what before if they were seen and now not, moreover I have eliminated them and emby does not reflect it as such , mark me the dog channels are empty

What I would suggest is remove the tuners and guide you have no.  That should completely clear out all IPTV information you have in your system.

Then add your tuners back and check to see they show up and work.  You won't have guide data yet obviously since it hasn't been added.
Once the channels have been added and working, go back to Live TV setup and add your guide sources.
Wait until the guide is fully loaded before doing anything else.

Now check the Channel Mapping (next menu item down) and make any changes needed. For each channel shown there should be a guide source mapping.
Once done, go view them in the Guide.

Let us know how you make out.

no funciona,lo he desisntalado todo,hasta las bibliotecas,y con emby vacio por completo sigue apareciendo la lista de canales,cosa que ya no estan

@cayars

That sound like you still have some TV setup still in place.  Do you have any TV related plugins installed?  If so remove them as well.

If you upload your server log we can take a look at it for you to see if anything is logged that would be related.

If you don't have any TV plugin installed I could try and do a remote session with you to have a look.

Despues de reyes te digo algo,porque también le he quitados los plugins,y despues de reiniciarlo varias veces,los canales que estaban bloqueados algunos han desaparecido 

Lo que hare sera borrarlo todo por completo y desisntalarlo,apagar el servidor por un par de días,volver a descargar emby y volver a instalarlo, haber si tengo mas suerte 

@cayars

Click on schedule tasks on the left menu in the admin console.  Do you have a job called Refresh Guide in the TV section?
If so run it and wait until it's done then go look at the guide.

If not add a guide source with no plugins or tuners and click on the refresh guide that shows up there.

The problem is you just need to run the guide refresh after removing the last of the channels which can come from a plugin or tuner section in Live TV.  It would get removed on it's ownas well when the nightly process runs.