Add option to sort by last played

tuvx

I was using the other Emby addon for a couple years, but had to switch as the sync/updating of the library (or lack there of) was too annoying. Anyway, the only issue for me with EmbyCon is the inability to sort "All Shows" (for TV) by last played. Is there a way to get this added, or is it possible with a custom node?

TeamB

you could try a custom node, it might be possible.

You can also try the Next Up node in the TV show menu, it might give you what you need.

The Next Up lists Episodes, what I had previously (and would like with EmbyCon) is the ability to open a list of all my TV Shows sorted by the last time each was played.

I will take a look at the custom node, but when I played with it the other day it did not work.

TeamB

The custom node can replicate most of what is available in the Web UI client, if you can find an example of a view of shows in the Web UI then at least you know Emby can return a list of items in the format you want and you should be able to do something similar in the custom node editor in EmbyCon.

If you can not find something in the Web UI that looks like what you want then the chances are that Emby Server can not do what you need.

Where was your original list from? If it was in native Kodi then it might not be possible with the Emby API.