Transcoded (direct streaming) video plays choppy

Alefielm

Alefielm

Hi, I'm trying to play a a 1080p HEVC video with AAC5.1 audio (not very compatible, I know) so I hit play, then pause...let it transcode and hit play again when transcoding ended (100% transcoding position), the issue is that the video keeps playing choppy, with sound, like there is a very little buffer. Is not a bandwidth issue, It's using SRT subtitles (the only available for this particular video).

Any idea of what could be happening?

Thanks!

imagen.png.0b307e2d5f19af4027357f7919055ef8.png

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-remux-9006c1ff-d160-4489-98ce-8889b325fe4c_1.txt

This may be improved with both the beta server and beta app but I've never seen this exact issue reported before.

Alefielm
17 minutes ago, ebr said:

This may be improved with both the beta server and beta app but I've never seen this exact issue reported before.

don't want to get into beta channel for server, but I can try for Roku if that helps for debugging...if not i'll wait till next release.

Thanks!

2 minutes ago, Alefielm said:

don't want to get into beta channel for server, but I can try for Roku if that helps for debugging...if not i'll wait till next release.

Thanks!

Hi.  I doubt there will be a difference with just the beta app but testing that beta would be appreciated since it has lots of updates.

Thanks.

Alefielm
29 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  I doubt there will be a difference with just the beta app but testing that beta would be appreciated since it has lots of updates.

Thanks.

Installed 😃 have a docker image for the server, don't want to mess a lot with that :S