Post your favorite all day vapes!

shaefurr

shaefurr

Love the kanger aero, works so well! I wanted to get a provari when I was using APVs. I had an evic which I liked but it completely broke in half after a year of use, went cheap and just got a crappy smoktech SID I use in bed. I might still have to pick one up sometime, heard such good things about them.

I fell asleep with one of my mechanicals once and i rolled onto the fire button, woke up when the tank was so hot it was burning my side lol. Stopped taking those into bed with me :P

I personally try to stay away from using mine in a public place as well where smoking isn't allowed for the same reasons. I also am trying to avoid the switching from one habit to another thing by not puffing on this constantly. I limit myself to filling my 2 mini protank3's one time a day and I usually don't even use anywhere close to that. I find that 1 to 2 good hits is all I really need were as a lit cigarette you had no choice to basically finish it because of the cost even if you only wanted 1 or 2 hits.

Here are two of the sites I have used in the past to get some supplies from, juices I usually get local but I have tried a few from My Vapor Store.

My Vapor Store

Discount Vapers

I am currently a smoker and have been thinking about trying a e-cig or such to quit smoking. Has anyone found this to be a viable solution?

shaefurr

IMO its a lot easier to stop vaping than to quit smoking. I've honestly stopped vaping a few times, once for a couple weeks, another time for a week etc. I tried quitting real cigs a few times and it was a PITA.

My suggestion is if you start vaping, don't start at something like 24mg like a lot of shops will tell you, start at 12mg, then drop to 6mg, then nic free. In my experience 12mg gave me similar effects of the Turkish royals I used to smoke and satisfied my cravings just fine. And that was only vaping when my wife would smoke a real cig, so its not like I was sitting around puffing on it all day.

Im using 6mg right now and I vape just because I enjoy it, not because I feel the need to. I never get the urge thats like, "oh man I really need a cig" like I used to. And the ONLY reason Im on 6mg and not nicotine free, is because I don't think juices taste the same without at least a little bit of nic in them.

Edited by shaefurr

shaefurr

BATTERY GIVEAWAY

If anyone is interested in making the switch to vaping, I have some old batteries id be glad to mail off to help get you started. 2 are from V2 cigs, one has a button to fire it, the other fires automatically when you puff on it, they are 808 threaded so you would need to order from V2cigs.com or get another 808 threaded cartomizer/tank. The other is an ego battery, which is 510 threaded so you can stick almost anything on it, vivi novas, kangers etc. I'll throw in a vivi nova mini for the ego. Hope you like green :P

I have the charger for the V2's, but cant find the one for the ego, but you could pick one up online for a few bucks.

Anyway here's a pic so you can see the sizes, you can see how small the V2 ones are, not much bigger than a real cig, both are small compared to one of my mechanicals :P if your interested just PM me which one you want(V2s or ego). I'll do this on the first come first serve basis.

http://youtu.be/D6qdWUuZ3u4

54186f55ebdfd_WP_20140916_09_52_00_Pro.j

54186f6312c4e_WP_20140916_11_08_13_Pro.j

Edited by shaefurr

I have been on the patch for six months. Six months no smoking, and trust me In the food business that is no easy task. But I work for the Ministry of Health now so it seemed like the right thing to do.

I am thinking about buying an e cig. I use to waste soooo much time smoking, I don't miss smoking a cigarette at all, but I will tell you, I really really Mis nicotine! when I forget to put a patch on I turn into the classic angry chef.

I can't get past step 1.

I have been on step one for six months.

Edited by chef

shaefurr

I have been on the patch for six months. Six months no smoking, and trust me In the food business that is no easy task. But I work for the Ministry of Health now so it seemed like the right thing to do.

I am thinking about buying an e cig. I use to waste soooo much time smoking, I don't miss smoking a cigarette at all, but I will tell you, I really really Mis nicotine! when I forget to put a patch on I turn into the classic angry chef.

I can't get past step 1.

I have been on step one for six months.

lol I understand your frustration, getting away from nic is tough. I think no matter how you quit its a slow process, ive been slowly dropping nic for a year or two. I found quitting cold turkey is absolutely insane. I did it once and for the first few days I was ready to murder everyone in my house, I wouldn't recommend it :P

Edited by shaefurr

I am currently a smoker and have been thinking about trying a e-cig or such to quit smoking. Has anyone found this to be a viable solution?

Yes and no.

Yes in that I no longer smoke tobacco (3 years now maybe 4), but no in that I never quit vaping. I enjoy the different tastes of juice and low doses of nicotine.

I'm a Kanger guy as well, although I have a pro tank and not an aero.

I'm currently enjoying the various vapor beast flavors, most notable icebox menthol, cinnamon red hots, and the watermelon flavors.

Love those clouds!

shaefurr

Love vaping cinnamon flavors, the first time I tried one I put it in a vivi nova and wondered why the tank and drip tip melted lol.

Sent from my lumia icon

Those flavors seemed tailored to children. I can see why regulation is trying to outlaw them everywhere to keep kids from enjoying these. Its like obviously a ploy to capture youth with these flavors. Its all about needing a new customer base which reflects chic and cool behaviors. Youth fit this demographic.

And yes, I smoke since they've had these things in the picture below. I'm rich!!!

me2y7equ.jpg

Conversely, honey oil through a vape pen works nicely. They do have a reason to exist in this regard. :) I prefer mango flavored Swisher sweets for real man appeal if I want some exotic taste.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Edited by speechles

shaefurr

I understand what you're saying, and there's been plenty of underage youths here buying them since there's no laws to support it yet. But I have to say, because they have fruit or dessert flavored liquids doesn't make them kid tailored. Most people just like fruit flavors, I mean who doesn't. The same comment could be said about alcohol with stuff like fluffed marshmallow vodka...

They have plenty of tobacco flavored liquids, and others with bourbon and such. Majority of people just prefer flavors with fruit etc.

I agree they should have laws to prohibit sales to minors. Honestly I think they should just consider ecigs like regular cigarettes and inherit the same laws. I don't know why they didn't do it to begin with.