Password Reset Issue

jaycapz

Hi,

I am trying to perform a password reset, I forgot my login.  I followed the forgot password option and it tells me it created a file at "/home/emby/passwordreset.txt".  I am unable to locate that file location on my server, I saw someone else had this issue but it was never resolved here.  Any recommendations?  

Dariusz
54 minutes ago, jaycapz said:

Hi,

I am trying to perform a password reset, I forgot my login.  I followed the forgot password option and it tells me it created a file at "/home/emby/passwordreset.txt".  I am unable to locate that file location on my server, I saw someone else had this issue but it was never resolved here.  Any recommendations?  

I just tested it out and seems to work fine.  so you have a few options.. you can use Putty to ssh into the server, from there if you are comfortable with the commands you can navigate  to /volume1/home/emby and the file is there.   Or to make it easier on yourself, download filezilla, ssh into your server and navigate to /volume1/home/emby and download the file and open it. Hope this helps.

Edited by Dariusz