anyone else problems with 1.1.09 on Samsung TV?

KlausD

Hi there!

has anyone else problems with the new december beta (1.1.09) on Samsung Q90? Up to the previous version everything always worked fine. I installed the new today and login up to main menu looks good. Only when I try to start a video I get a message that no compatible streams are available and that I should try again later.

Thanks!

Hi @Luke!

you mean a log file? Well, there's the problem... it's not my emby server, it's remote. I have no admin access. That's why I asked if anyone else has this problem newly with the 1.1.09, hoping that someone else could provide helpful data...

Only thing I know for sure is that nothing had been changed on that server since it worked for me with the 1.1.08 in November. Access to that emby server over my mobile android, the FireTV app. and browser on Windows PC still works fine - think that's a sure sign that it must be the changes in the new 1.1.09. Samsung app. Everything looks normal in the app up to choosing 'play'. It's the same with every video I try, no matter what resulotion or audio or what. The message I get (German) translates like "Playback failure. There are currently no compatible streams available."

Playing music from this server still works fine. It's only video that's 'broken'.

Painkiller8818

No Problems with 1.1.09 on a Samsung Q90r 

Most of the time, this is a Server problem, not a Client Problem. 

Does the Server owner change anything? Did he Update the Server? Maybe to a Beta Version? 

No, definitely nothing changed with the server. I got confirmation on that. Besides, android and FireTV app, as well as browser access, are still working fine.

you mean a log file? Well, there's the problem... it's not my emby server, it's remote. I have no admin access. That's why I asked if anyone else has this problem newly with the 1.1.09, hoping that someone else could provide helpful data...

@KlausD we will need the server administrator to get involved here in order to be able to identify what's going on. Thanks.

• Like 1

well, I'll try my best...  I'm the only user on that server with this problem, making that a niche problem for him that's hardly worth the effort. And he already wrote me "if your FireTV stick works then use that instead on your TV". Well, yes. It works. Problem solved. Ha.

Thanks to you all, anyway, for trying to help 👍

BTW: IS there anyone here who uses a Samsung Q90? And does it work with the 1.1.09?

... Ah.. just saw that @Painkiller8818 wrote about no problems with Q90r. Ok. Seems I am exotic, again. I have a talent for having problems that no one elsa has.😅

Mine is Q90T, 65"

Edited by KlausD
found additional info

Hi everybody,

where i can find 1.1.09 emby for my television.

Coul you put here the link?

My television is a QE55Q60AAUXT

Thanks

Edited by dabor73

FrostByte
13 minutes ago, dabor73 said:

Hi everybody,

where i can find 1.1.09 emby for my television.

Coul you put here the link?

My television is a QE55Q60AAUXT

Thanks

A link to the latest downloadable version can always be found in the pinned post below