Live TV stuck with Playback Error

nhanma154

nhanma154

First time using Emby.. So be gentle!

Trying to setup IPTV, though the IPTV plugin.. Getting Error: No compatible streams are currently available. Please try again later or contact your system administrator for details.

Log attached.. I've tried the M3U, M3U8 URL's and a text file url.. am still getting the no compatible stream error.

I only use Direct stream without transcode.

image.png.a9a5fbbadf0d01bd33e3cbcc92685096.png

embyserver.txt

Edited by nhanma154

Happy2Play

Do you get the same if you reset your Media playback options?

EnablePlaybackRemuxing: False EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: False EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: False

image.png

ffprobe failure could be a factor.

Server returned 403 Forbidden (access denied)

But appears the stream opened.

This suggests to me Emby cannot play per your settings.

"IsRemote":true,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,

Edited by Happy2Play

nhanma154
9 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Do you get the same if you reset your Media Back options?

EnablePlaybackRemuxing: False EnableVideoPlaybackTranscoding: False EnableAudioPlaybackTranscoding: False

ffprobe failure could be a factor.

Server returned 403 Forbidden (access denied)

But appears the stream opened.

This suggests to me Emby cannot play per your settings.

"IsRemote":true,"SupportsTranscoding":true,"SupportsDirectStream":false,"SupportsDirectPlay":false,

My NAS is DS120J and too slow for transcode. I moved to Emby from Jellyfin yesterday (I can stream directly on Jellyfin). I've heard about the ffmpeg bug causing this problem in several threads. Can I get the fix or do I have to go back to jellyfin

Happy2Play

Will have to wait for a dev or someone else to comment but suspect since Emby cannot probe the stream it cannot provide other playback methods.

Your provider is returning 403 forbidden. You can probably get around that by customizing the user agent and/or referrer header options on the m3u tuner. This will help disguise Emby Server and make it look like it's some other software that your provider won't reject.

Currently the server tries to make itself look like VLC since most providers support that.

nhanma154
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Your provider is returning 403 forbidden. You can probably get around that by customizing the user agent and/or referrer header options on the m3u tuner. This will help disguise Emby Server and make it look like it's some other software that your provider won't reject.

Currently the server tries to make itself look like VLC since most providers support that.

Thank you so much, anything is ok now! But I have to allow video playback tembyserver.txthat requires conversion without re-encoding. Can I change this only for Live TV

Edited by nhanma154

nhanma154
10 hours ago, Luke said:

There's currently no way to configure it differently for different types of media.

Done I can fix it now by using tvheadend and play m3u from tvheadend on emby directly without transcode