LIVE tv

condordancer1

Let's start with this.  Do you have Emby Premiere?
https://emby.media/premiere.html

Live TV is only available when you have Emby Premiere.
You also need to have a source for TV streams.  This can be a hardware tuner or a subscription to a provider that gives you streams via m3u files.

Do you have both of those?

@condordancer1 you may want to check out this plugin one of long time talented users created.  It allows you to create your own TV channels from content you already have using different kinds of criteria and filters.

condordancer1

Ciao Luke purtroppo non riesco piu a gestire Emby server come amministratore! Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento all'ultima versione e successo un disastro! Il programma non mi riconosce come amministratore 

1 hour ago, condordancer1 said:

Ciao Luke purtroppo non riesco piu a gestire Emby server come amministratore! Dopo l'ultimo aggiornamento all'ultima versione e successo un disastro! Il programma non mi riconosce come amministratore 

@condordancer1 what update are you referring to?

4 hours ago, condordancer1 said:

Hi Luke unfortunately I can't manage Emby server as administrator anymore! A disaster has happened since the last update to the latest version! The program does not recognize me as an administrator 

What Luke asked.

I'll also ask how many users do you have on your system roughly?
Was your account the only admin?
Are you able to login with that account just not have admin privs?

condordancer1

ciao ragazzi! purtroppo ho diversi utenti e posso entrare con tutti ma non come amministratore . Il mio account era il solo amministratore e riesco ad entrare senza privilegi ma posso vedere la mia licenza premiere

15 hours ago, condordancer1 said:

I can log in without privileges but I can see my premiere license

Hi.  If you can get to the page with the Premiere key, then you have Admin privileges.

condordancer1

purtroppo no! Vedo la licenza ma non posso gestire il server

552043069_Immagine2021-12-26141754.png.dfa72a5b03aae9160b7044f0ba952b2a.png

Edited by condordancer1

That looks like the server is fine letting you see the license page.

What it appears is that the browser has cached some pages from a user session that wasn't an admin and giving that you to.

Have you tried clearing the browser cache?  How about trying a completely different browser?

Sorry, I don't remember, but which OS are you running your server on?
Do you know how to get to the main Emby Server file area on disk from the command line?

I can't think of any additional suggestions to suggest you try on Qnap that I could give specifics on.
I don't have a Qnap myself so I only see them helping people.

It's running a modified version of Linux and is similar to Synology and other NAS from that respect so I know what to look for and what to do but don't always know exact commands the QNAP supports. If I do it myself I find out quickly what commands aren't supported and can try it a different way or do a quick google for alternate commands. So it's only a minor inconvenience.

So what I'm suggesting is that we do a remote support session where I can join you on your Desktop and together we take a look at things. Seeing the issue live will make it much easier to figure out for you.  Is this something you would like to do? We can get this done over the weekend on your next available free time.

If so, send me a PM and we'll set it up. Just hover your mouse over my avatar and the popup will make it easy to send me a private message.

Carlo

19 hours ago, condordancer1 said:

if you want my number on whatsapp is +39 3480273037

Send me a PM as mentioned previously and we can setup a remote session to help you.

In the the EST time zone (New York city) and can do a support session from 6am to 1am or so. That should make it easy for you to match available times.
Let me know what's good for you via PM.

Also let me know if you can read/write English or if a chat with built in translation would be needed.