Nach jedem 3. Bild kommt ein Platzhalter

Malterstorp
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Malterstorp

Mein FireTV Cube mit 5GHz lädt die Emby Galerie recht zügig. Die Thumbnails erscheinen fix. Wenn ich die Bilder dann in groß angucken will auf dem TV, dann geht das so bei den ersten zwei Bildern ohne Probleme und dann kommt ein Platzhalterbild. Ich muss in die Galerie zurück und das betreffende Bild erneut aufrufen und dann ist es direkt da. Ist total nervig und ich habe schon einiges ausprobiert.

Bilder liegen auf einem Synology NAS mit Ironwolf HDDs. Habt ihr noch andere Ideen? Servercache ist bereits auf eine SSD ausgelagert und die Cache DB Größe auf 1024 erhöht.

IMG_8854.JPG

Hi.  If you use the back arrow to go to the previous picture and then the forward arrow to go back to this one, does it load?

Malterstorp
13 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hallo. Wenn Sie den Zurück-Pfeil verwenden, um zum vorherigen Bild zu gelangen, und dann den Vorwärts-Pfeil, um zu diesem zurückzukehren, wird es geladen?

This can certainly be observed, but not always. If I open the lower gallery bar in full screen, then the image is displayed correctly as a thumbnail.

Malterstorp
4 minutes ago, ebr said:

Hi.  More than likely, the loading of the full-size image is timing out.  The next release or current  beta release of the app may solve this for you.

Thanks for the tip. Can you already say when the new version will be available in the Amazon App Store for the Fire TV?

10 minutes ago, Malterstorp said:

Thanks for the tip. Can you already say when the new version will be available in the Amazon App Store for the Fire TV?

Sorry, I cannot but you could try sideloading the beta.

Malterstorp
4 minutes ago, ebr said:

Sorry, I cannot but you could try sideloading the beta.

I'll try that once and then report if it fixed the problem. Thanks for the help.

Malterstorp
On 12/21/2021 at 2:41 PM, ebr said:

Hi.  More than likely, the loading of the full-size image is timing out.  The next release or current  beta release of the app may solve this for you.

An update to a newer app version for the FireTV was able to solve the problem. Thanks