New Emby server on unraid, LiveTV no listings or guide

salvadordalisdad
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

salvadordalisdad

Greetings,

I've clearly broken something, but I don't know what.

Built a brand new unraid server, and of course Emby was mandatory, have purchased Premiere. Loving it.

Old servers had LiveTV working fine, listings were great, channel logos, guide, planned recordings etc - all good. HD Homerun is a great answer.

2 New servers (manually copied the settings, because backup/restore doesn't seem to work) but not working.

It's not getting the listings - despite the exact same settings and refresh just does nothing, So no clues what programs are on; or planning to record anything.

I can see some errors in the log (embyserver.txt attached) but ffmpeg is definitely there in the docker.

Can anyone advise what I've got wrong?

Thanks in advance.

;-)

embyserver.txt

• Solution

Hi, it appears your xmltv url is no longer valid. Please try correcting or removing that and let us know if it helps:

2021-12-19 18:27:58.830 Info HttpClient: GET http://www.xmltv.co.uk/feed/1897
2021-12-19 18:27:58.893 Error LiveTvManager: Error refreshing channels for service
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.6.4.0
	Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
	Operating system: Linux version 5.10.28-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc (GCC) 9.3.0, GNU ld version 2.33.1-slack15) #1 SMP Wed Apr 7 08:23:18 PDT 2021
	Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 6
	Data path: /config
	Application path: /system
	MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: NotFound

I would also suggest updating to Emby Server 4.6.7. Thanks.

salvadordalisdad

Just shows what I can interpret! I thought it was an error finding ffmpeg! duur! I really didn't interpret that as a listings error, especially as they were working on the old server.

How interesting that neither of the sources was working. Thanks very much or the nudge - once again accurate.

I've now fixed the backup server using the emby source, and it look sright now.

Once again, thanks for the answer as quick as a flash.

😉

• Like 1