Emby not scrolling down and not detecting input in chrome

Tabuz

Hello everyone,

I have a problem with Emby accessing it with my browser. I can't scroll down properly becasue the webiste keeps jumping back up to the top. Sometimes I'm able to scroll down but I can't play the content because the website also jumps back to the top if I click the play button. I have no idea what might cause this problem and where to start troubleshooting but I try to give you a bit more information about my system. I'm using a windows machine and chrome as my main browser. the aspect ratio of my monitor is 21:9.The weird thing is that Emby works perfectly fine if I use firefox or chrome on my chromebook.

Thanks for your help in advance

Hi,

I wanted to capture the error via obs but it looks like it fixed itself after restart. Sorry to bother you for nothing. I hope it won't occur again.

But still, thank you very much for the quick reaction.

• 8 months later...
Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, thubbard said:

Any fix for this yet? I have the same problem with windows 10, and the latest Chrome update.

Do you have a touch screen or game controller attached to the machine?

Tested in Windows 10/11 in Chrome and can replicate this issue.

Chrome is up to date

Version 104.0.5112.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I can't really Point my Finger on what exactly fixed  the Problem for me. But I replaced some parts in my gaming rig and thought that it's a good time to Switch to win.11 with a fresh Installation. Didn't Encounter the Problem Afterwards.