Manage Server from iOS

nbedendo

nbedendo

Hi, this message is for just for let you know that on my iphone 13 pro max with 15.1.1 iOS and Emby app 2.1.1 when i click on my profile picture where now i can select if manage my profile or the server (super cool uldate) if i select Server app show the dashboard, in the top left where there is the arrow for go back in the previous menu the label is dashboard but the link is for the homepage.

rodainas

The label is for the actual section you are on.

If you go to any section of the option menu it is like that, the difference is that the rest of the options are accessed via App Settings first and the top left arrow returns to the settings menu. The Manage By Server menu while clicking profile pic is like a shortcut bypassing App Settings menu.

nbedendo

yes i supposed that this was the idea behind i’m just noticed that using this “shortcut” who is isefull the name did not describe the right destination, btw this is something totally not

important..,, but i’m coder too and this kind of little unrelevant think made me crazy :)

• Agree 1

rodainas

I understand, makes sense.

Manage Emby Server shortcut goes to a section called Dashboard, incongruence on the naming for the same section on 2 differente places.

• Thanks 1