Strange playback problem

Pkanarki
Go to solution Solved by Pkanarki,

Pkanarki

I have a really weird problem:

I use a shield Tv on my lan, mostly for live TV with m3u file fetching .ts files. 

When I livestream on lan via shield, I cannot playback movie from library externally/wan on android app. I can browse the library, but when I choose playback, I get spinning wheel and when I go back all folders/movies etc are gone. It's like connection is lost after that and I cannot logout or anything. After that it is not possible to login anymore from wan anymore until I have connected to lan and then disconnect lan. 

The android app works fine if I am not using the shield on lan.

Problem does NOT happen when I use the chrome browser on my android phone and shield lab at same time.  So strange

I am running latest emby server on Windows 10 Pro, with caddy as reverse proxy with let's encrypt certificates. I have a vague suspicion that it could maybe also might be caddy causing troubles. 

Emby Android app is latest version from Google play. 

Best regards

• Solution
Pkanarki

Disregard my topmessage. 

Problem. Was caused by running a zerotier server on the same pc as the reverse proxy(caddy). 

Removing/uninstalling zerotier made playback on android app work again. But I do not know why.