All of sudden, "No compatible Streams" on all media

maiX
Go to solution Solved by maiX,

So, i was watching a video via emby webbrowser, and like ~25 minutes in the stream stopped and showed "no compatible streams found". I've checked, and found out almost none of my videos are playing anymore! (Videos, that were ALL working like an hour ago). I was still on Version 4.6.6.0, so i've updated to 4.6.7.0 but no luck - same issue. Restart Emby.Service and Ubuntu-Server, same issue. Seems like ffmpeg has an error, but it appeared while streaming a video?

10:29:25.520 ffmpeg version 4.3.0-emby_2021_02_27 Copyright (c) 2000-2021 the FFmpeg developers and softworkz for Emby LLC
10:29:25.520   built with gcc 8.3.0 (crosstool-NG 1.24.0)
10:29:25.520 Execution Date: 2021-12-03 10:29:25
10:29:26.748 [matroska,webm @ 0x158a540] Read error at pos. 0 (0x0)
10:29:26.748 [matroska,webm @ 0x158a540] EBML header parsing failed
10:29:26.749 /mnt/gdrive/serien/Die Simpsons/S17/Die Simpsons - S17E08 - Der italienische Bob.mkv: Invalid data found when processing input

i've attached a few logs

if you need a template video, here: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V6CE0tG6mlPR-s4F5d_dW9_O7HSnxMtY/view?usp=sharing

logs.zip

rodainas

The client is requiring a transcode because of audio/subtitle codec incompatbility.

But you are getting port mapping (upnp) errors and ffmpeg start errors.

The trancode is okay and was working well, most of my files need transcoding before playing.

The question is why does ffmpeg failes and how do I fix it:(. What surprises me the most is that it litterary happen while streaming a Video.The stream just crashed and gabe me the "no streams available" error.

• Solution

holy sheet, thanks for the hint @rodainas.

Since i don't need the external access, i've disabled it to get rid of the upnp errors, restarted the servers and now everything works again. 

Thank you for pointing in the right direction!